Each committee is broadly inclusive of both certified Georgia educators and faculty who prepare educators. Specific requirements to serve on the committees include:
- Currently holds clear renewable, valid teaching certification in the state of Georgia in one of the content areas being reviewed, and
- Currently teaching in the state of Georgia, and
- Has at least three years of successful teaching experience
Program Provider Faculty
- Currently a faculty member (inclusive of deans, department chairs, directors, etc.) at a state-approved educator preparation program provider (public or private college or university, Regional Education Service Agency, Local Education Agency, or other organization) in the state of Georgia, and
- Preparing teacher or leader candidates and/or supervising beginning teachers appropriate for the field of GACE development.